Life creates challenges for all of us and we here at Entelechea are ready to assist you on your path of personal growth and understanding. Our psychotherapists (Counselors) walk with you as navigate personal and relationship issues in a holistic and supportive way. Our trained Psychotherapists deal with depression, anxiety, addiction, trauma, stress, overwhelm, and other emotional health problems. Psychotherapy helps you live a happier, healthier life, and reconnect to your true self. Counseling is a collaborative treatment modality based on the relationship between the client and the therapist.
Psychotherapists have a number of tools and techniques that assist you in creating a healthier life for yourself and your family. We offer several holistic modalities to aid you on your path, such as cognitive behavioral therapy, dialectical behavioral therapy, emotional freedom therapy, trauma therapy, and person-centered therapy.
Psychotherapy (Counseling) can benefit you if you are dealing with any of these issues:
- Feeling overwhelmed, helpless, or sad
- Nothing seems to work, and things aren’t getting better
- Worrying a lot, expecting the worst, or feeling like you are constantly on edge
- Feeling depressed and don’t know how to turn things around
- Nothing you have tried is working to solve your problems
- Feeling overwhelmed by grief and loss
- The trauma from the past is intruding on the present and creating life challenges
- Your actions, such as drinking too much alcohol or using drugs are harming you or others
If you want to move forward in your life, and increase your self-awareness, set up an appointment today. Entelechea Center doesn’t take health insurance, but we offer a financial sliding scale for those who qualify.